Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cornhole Guys!

While I'm on the subject of cool little retro-looking characters, I thought it appropriate to show off some little guys I invented for my pal Ben Witherspoon recently. He's one of the masterminds behind Cornhole.com - the #1 makers, suppliers, distributors of Cornhole game sets, products, etc in the world. (Man - I hope they have a better elevator speech than I just tried to construct! Haha)

Anyway - he came to me about designing their biz cards, letterhead, envelopes... the whole 9 yards. And soon I'll be working on their brochure. But these little fellas are playfully present on all their printed stuff.

Oh... and be sure to check out Cornhole.com and buy a set!


2 comments:

  1. You've got a blog! Awesome! Now I can stalk you easier. ;)

    If you remember, you introduced Cornhole to Fawn and I years ago. Now we know how to order a set of our own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I remember that. It was so much fun and I was pretty sucky at it, but still!

    These little guys are cute!

    ReplyDelete