Friday, September 4, 2009

Grobot Concept Sketches

Last holiday season I had the pleasure of working on our holiday promo at Real Art! As always - the Real Art Holiday Promo is a team effort andeveryone gets involved. And it always has a tie-in with a local charity, etc. This year we created "Grobots" and auctioned them off in a silent auction format - proceeds going to various Hope Equity Micro-Endowments. The project was a success and we sold out of our various "Steam-Punkish" creations over the following months! I was looking through some of my past projects the other day and stumbled across these concept sketches I did back at the start of the Grobots project and I thought they were worthy of sharing here!

Check out www.recycledlifeforms.com to see where we ended up! We one Adobe Site of the Day back in January for this project... and several other awards as well. It was definitely a fun project to be involved in.





1 comment: